ONLY AVAILABE IN CA, ID, MT & WY
IWP is proud to offer Apex PVC decking from Fortress Building Products in selected service areas! Apex is the peak of beauty and performance combining value, quality and aesthetics.
The Apex tri-extrusion process creates the natural, beautiful look of tropical hardwoods. The foam core is reinforced with bamboo, making it 45% lighter than traditional composites, and it expands and contracts 25% less than competitive PVC boards. Apex is encapsulated in an acrylic polymer that delivers outstanding UV performance and the highest non-slip rating.
You can count on Apex to be:
- Lighter – So it’s easier to handle and install
- Easier – Never sand, stain or strain again
- Cleaner – Anti-microbial properties for a mold-free, hygienic surface
- Stronger – Rigid under foot at 16” o.c.
- Safer – Category leading slip-resistance
- Tougher – Higher resistance to impact, weathering and fading
- Truer – Expands and contracts about 25% less than other PVC boards
- Prettier – An array of colors that provide the beautiful look of tropical hardwoods
And on top of all that… Apex meets the requirements of the CA SFM 12-7A-4A for use in all Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) zones.
|1 x 6 Apex Decking||Square Edge||All Apex Colors||20’|
|1 x 6 Apex Decking||Grooved Edge||All Apex Colors||12’, 16, 20’|
|1 x 8 Apex Fascia||All Apex Colors||12’|
|1 x 12 Apex Fascia||All Apex Colors||12’|