Manufactured by the leader in strand board technology, LP® SolidStart® LSL (Laminated Strand Lumber) has engineered strength that allows for longer spans and greater design flexibility. LP® SolidStart® studs offer a perfect solution for tall walls and cabinet walls, where consistent straight framing is essential. Available in wide variety of sizes, SolidStart LSL beams and studs feature:
- Efficiency:Faster installation (buildup not required for 2×4 frame).
- Consistency: Straighter, taller, longer and stronger than conventional lumber.
- Versatility:Use for floor beams, door and window headers, garage door headers, roof and wall framing, rim board, stair stringers and sill plates.
- Peace of Mind:Consistent low moisture content helps resist twisting, warping and shrinking.
- Sustainability:Fiber is sourced through programs certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative®.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty:Backed by a long-term warranty so you can build with security and confidence. See full complete warranty details for more information.
|LP SolidStart LSL 1.55E||LP Solid Start LSL 1.35E||LP Solid Start LSL Studs|
|1-3/4' x 5/1/2", 9-1/2", 11-7/8", 14"||3-1/2" x 7-1/4 "||1-1/2" x 5-1/2" (1.35E)|
|3-1/2" x 9-1/2", 11-7/8"||1-1/2” x 7-1/4" (1.55E)|