LP® SolidStart® Rim Board delivers superior performance in a wide range of sizes and depths. IWP offers Rim Board in both OSB and LSL substrates. The OSB substrate is manufactured with thermal-set, waterproof adhesives and wood strands which are bonded, cross-directionally layered, and then pressed under extreme heat and pressure. The LSL Rim is made from a mix of aspen and maple hardwoods bonded together with a waterproof adhesive in a steam injection press.
- Reliability: High strength and low shrinkage.
- Efficiency: Precision-cut to match depths of LP SolidStart I-Joists, eliminates need for field ripping, and creates flat surfaces for easy installation of siding.
- Peace of Mind: Approved for one-hour and two-hour fire-rated rim board assemblies for party and exterior walls.
- Strength: High lateral load capacity for seismic and high wind applications. High vertical load capacity and low shrinkage for mid-rise construction.
- Sustainability: Wood sourced through programs certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative®.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Backed by a long-term warranty you won’t find with traditional lumber. See complete warranty details for more information.
|LP SolidStart OSB Rim Board||LP SolidStart LSL Rim Board 1.35E|
|1" x 9-1/2", 11-7/8", 14", 16"||16'||1-1/4" x 9-1/2", 11-7/8", 14", 16"||20'|