IWP is proud to partner with PWT, offering a wide range of Engineered Wood Products. As one of the largest EWP manufacturers in the US, PWT is committed to products that make a difference. PWT I-Joists are more versatile than open web floor trusses and more uniform and dimensionally stable than lumber.
I-Joists can be trimmed on the job site, and wider flanges ensure that the floors you build are sturdy and stable.
- Quick Installation: Weighs less than traditional lumber.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Long lengths allow ceilings and floors to be designed with fewer pieces.
- Peace of Mind: Less likely to split, shrink, twist, warp or bow.
- Durable Design: Larger nailing area and increased stability.
- Sustainability: Wood sourced through programs certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative(r) and PEFC International Standards for Chain of Custody.
- Warranty: PWI Joists are warranted to be free from manufacturing errors or defects in workmanship.. See complete warranty details for more information.
*PWT Series features design values equal to or greater than the LP product it is replacing. PWT I-Joist series ending in “S” indicates a solid sawn flange
|Series||Cross Reference to LP Series||Depths Available|
|PWI 18S||LPI 18||9-1/2", 11-7/8"|
|PWI 20S||LPI 20||9-1/2", 11-7/8", 14"|
|PWI 32S||LPI 32||9-1/2", 11-7/8", 14", 16"|
|PWI 70*||LPI 36||11-7/8", 14"|
|PWI 90*||LPI 56||11-7/8", 14", 16"|