LP® SolidStart® I-Joists are more versatile than open web floor trusses and more uniform and dimensionally stable than lumber. Wider flanges ensure that the floors you build are sturdy and stable. I-Joists can be trimmed on-site, and long lengths allow ceilings and floors to be designed with fewer pieces, saving installation time.
- Quick Installation: Weighs less than traditional lumber.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Long lengths allow ceilings and floors to be designed with fewer pieces.
- Peace of Mind: Less likely to split, shrink, twist, warp or bow.
- Durable Design: Larger nailing area and increased stability.
- Sustainability: Wood sourced through programs certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative®.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Extensive product line backed by warranties you won’t find with traditional lumber. See complete warranty details for more information.
|LPI 18||9-1/2", 11-7/8 "|
|LPI 20||9-1/2", 11-7/8 ", 14"|
|LPI 32||9-1/2", 11-7/8 ", 14", 16"|
|LPI 36||11-7/8 ", 14"|
|LPI 56||11-7/8 ", 14", 16"|